Chairman – Don Bucci
Vice Chairman Michael Berger
Secretary – Rob Reynolds
Members – Ethan Boyer and David Sobotka
The Planning Commission has five members who are residents of the Township, appointed to five year terms by the Board of Supervisors. The Planning Commission:
* Reviews and comments on Comprehensive Plan issues.
* Prepares the Zoning Ordinance and the Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance for consideration by the Board of Supervisors.
* Reviews and makes recommendations on Land Development Plans and Subdivision Plans.
* Conducts other planning studies and performs other related projects.
* Reviews and makes recommendations of Conditional Use Applications.
The Township Planning Commission meets the third Thursday of each month at 7:30 p.m.
The Township Manager is available to answer questions about the Application for Plan review and Plan review fees; call (610) 683-6518. For the Planning Commission to review a Plan, it must be submitted to the Township, along with the applicable fees, 20 days prior to the Planning Commission meeting date.
Maxatawny Township Office 127 Quarry Road, Suite 1
Kutztown, PA 19530
Phone: 610-683-6518 Fax: 610-683-3518 Email Us Hours of Operation: - Mon-Thurs 7am-4pm and Fri 7am-11am Closed 12pm – 1pm for lunch.. Directions/Map GPS: N 40.531635 W -75.735315